How do I get the miro webinar link for today's session?

I’ve registered for today’s miro webinar and haven’t had a link or a email acknowledging my registered interest. I have checked focused, other, junk and also used two other email accounts to register and nothing has come through.

Can anyone send me the zoom link? Thanks.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Katie Cockroft - Which webinar is this? Can you share a link to where you signed up - perhaps someone else can sign up and get you the link.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Is it the Getting Started with Miro webinar? https://go.miro.com/webinars

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Jennifer Clark - Are you able to help @Katie Cockroft with a link to today’s webinar?

Hiya Robert, yes it is the getting started on Miro webinar. I have since gone back to the webinar page and although I can’t see a link, there are now options to select the webinar you want to attend. I have re-signed up to one next week and upon clicking register, I got an email with a link to next week’s meeting! I’ve been quite vocal on Miro’s social media channels, so I think someone must have picked up on my queries and has sorted the website out! So although I can’t access today’s webinar, I have got a link for next week’s. Thanks for your help anyway! :D 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @Robert Johnson thanks for the tag! @Katie Cockroft Sorry to hear about the trouble with the link. You can join us now if you’re still available here or we can get you signed up in July here. We’re offering a lot of sessions which make work for you!

We’re also happy to send you a recording, just let me know!

By any chance,  do anyone knows how to get te recording of the webinar?  
I cannot find any way to contact support or anyone from Miro.
Thank you!!!!!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Rolando C ! Sorry to hear about the trouble connecting with us - happy to send you a link. I’ll message you directly!

Thank you @Jennifer Clark !!