How can I stop auto-syncing every time I edit something?

• 28 August 2022
  • 1 reply

How can I stop auto-syncing every time I edit something?, every time I delete or edit something, a thirty-second synchronization message appears, how can I deactivate it and make the backup whenever I want?

Thank you.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Yutzil Moreno - There is no offline mode, therefore every edit you make on a Miro board is being autosaved - even your cursor movements are tracked and and relayed to other participants on the board (should their be any other participants) - there is a lot of back-and-forth transmissions between your computer and Miro’s servers.

From your post, I am assume you are referring to this message:

This can message usually appears if you are creating a bunch of objects at once or in quick succession, or even if there is some slowness between you and the Miro server. For example, I was able to force that message by copy-pasting a bunch of sticky notes very quickly.

If you are experiencing this message a lot, I would suggest that you try some local troubleshooting first (try another computer, disabling any VPN/firewalls, try another network, etc.). If that doesn’t help, here are a few help center articles to review:

Finally, if you have a paid Miro subscription, you could contact Miro support.