Answered

How can I see viewers real time on my board?

• 26 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
  • Experienced Community Member
  • 78 replies

I have a board that I am sharing to view only. I sent it to my phone. I do not have the Miro app on my phone. I opened the Miro link to see the board. 

I was expecting to see an icon from the phone I was using, but there was nothing that indicated that a viewer was there. I could, however, see my host icon on the phone. Is there no way to see your visitors or do people have to be logged into Miro to participate (add comment)? I would assume I could see them if they set up an account?

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 27 April 2021, 00:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@jtk - If the user has a Miro account and is signed in, you will always see them on the board regardless if it is in Anyone with the link → Can edit, view, or comment mode.

If they are on the the board anonymously, i.e., not signed into a Miro account, then you will never see them when your board is in Anyone with the link → Can view. You will always see them when it is in can edit mode and will only see them when the board is in can comment mode once they leave a comment somewhere on the board and are prompted to enter their name (to show who left the comment).

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Ok. That is exactly what I experienced. I was hoping I could see when visitors (not signed in) were on the board. Thanks!