Skip to main content

I would like to map a voting process as part of an online meeting with Miro. By this I mean 20 to 30 individual votes that I would like to present for voting in a certain order. I have not yet found any specific solutions to these questions:

1. I would like to cover all individual votes with one invitation per participant (I have the starter subscription) - one invitation for the entire process. Is this basically possible with Miro? If so, how do I do this?

2. as a moderator, I need to be able to create this voting process in the specified order in advance so that I can call up one vote after the other along this process chain in the meeting and release them for voting. Is this possible with Miro? If so, how do I do this? Thank you for your support.

Hi @Volker Kiefer 

Thanks for your questions! Based on your description, you can definitely use Miro’s built-in Voting feature for this. Here's a quick overview of how it works: Miro Voting Feature.

To address your queries:

1. Yes, with Miro’s Starter plan, you can invite participants to the board, and they can participate in all the votes. You would create a board, invite participants, and run all your individual votes during the meeting.

2. You can set up voting sessions for each stage in advance by preparing the content on the board in the order you'd like to run them. During the meeting, you can trigger each vote individually as needed by starting a new voting session.

You can set up a time or even days until all the participants can vote. You can click end for all once everyone is done so the voting will be tallied.

But just to clarify, are you trying to invite participants to vote on your board without incurring additional charges on your Starter plan (i.e., non-team members)?