How can I get a list of all boards within a Team?

• 15 March 2022
  • 2 replies

I need to get a list of all boards within a Team and with the owner of each board plus ideally when it was last used & in which project.

This will help me with an audit we need to do to clear up the number of boards that have appeared due to the success of people using Miro!!

Thanks in advance.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Neil Heritage Burston -

What Miro plan are you on as there’s extremely limited reporting options available in most plans except for the Enterprise one?

With most plans, even though you could go to the Miro dashboard, click on a team and click the Boards in this team filter, it would only show you boards which had been shared with members of the team. As such, if someone had created a private board and not shared it, it would remain invisible.

Kiron

@Kiron Bondale - thanks for a speedy response.

We have a couple of Team plans.

That’s a real shame if from what you say it implies we can’t get a simple listing from the Miro UI as this would actually help us to make the business case to got to Enterprise licencing by showing the value of the boards we already have…!

It wouldn’t be so bad if the formatting round the table makes it really hard to copy & paste into a simple Spreadsheet.