Help I cant see my design

• 20 January 2022
  • 4 replies

I have created wireframes for a mobile app, and now when I go back into my board all I can see are the iphone device frames - all the objects/text are there as I can select them but I just cannot see them HELP! If I put it in presentation mode then I see all the content - what has happened and how do I fix it! HELP PLEASE :-)

4 replies

SORTED! How weird for some reason all my iphone device frames changed from transparent to solid white - i did not do this so not sure what the glitch was!

We’ve been having the same issue. Using the Iphone App template, all of the screens blocked out the text and imagery. Changing the iphone fill to no colour has revealed the content within the screens.

Thank you. We noticed the same issue this morning. We “turned off device” to show the content. But removing fill is a far better solution.

Obviously Miro changed something overnight.

Having the same issue and if you want to use a background color this workaround does not help. It’s not always reproducible, I have some wireframes that load correctly and then again they don’t. But it always affects ALL wireframes on the board or NONE. (Using Chrome Version 97.0.4692.99 (Official Build) (arm64) on Mac)