Skip to main content

I really want to use the Miro Marketing Campaign Timeline by Rizwan Khawaja that I found on Miro. You can find the template here and it’s called “Marketing Campaign Timeline.” I’d like to edit this to use for my real estate development projects. 

The template is setup under weeks and days by default, and it stops at week 8. I like to expand this to 52 weeks so I can cover an entire year. Does anyone know how I can expand this to 52 weeks while keeping the same formatting? 

I created a Loom video, which you can watch here, that further demonstrates what I’ve tried and what I’m attempting to accomplish. 

Hi @Shawn DiMartile,

Thanks for reaching out!

Upon checking, the template used a combination of Boxes and Line objects on the board. In my replication, a way to expand the weeks from 8 to 52 is by duplicating the whole content within the Frames.

Please see the video below:

In the video, I selected the whole Frame and duplicated the objects selected by pressing CTRL + D. Please note that you’d need to adjust the months and the dates on the duplicated objects to match with the actual calendar dates.

Hope this helps!

This definitely helps thanks so much.