HELP

• 21 July 2022
  • 1 reply

I have invited a new teammember to my board as I have several times in the past. I have 37 “members” in this MIRO profile that I have been using for almost 3 years. His name shows in “users” he is a member. Others I have added on the same day show as “invited.” However, when I share the URL with him to access the board, he is taken to a log-in screen. He does not have his own MIRO though and so has no credentials. I have the board set to “anyone with the link can edit.” I do not have a password set. I have tried sending him email invites and he doesn't receive those. He tried to sign in with SSO and is told he has an email with a 6 digit code, which he never receives as well. I am stumped. Why cant he get to this board?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Ashton - To help you resolve this issue, the Miro support team will likely ask for sensitive profile information information. For privacy reasons, they can't do so in the Community, so I'm going to convert this topic into a support ticket - you should receive an email confirmation shortly.