Skip to main content

Hi community, 

I've completed the Innovation Essentials course and passed the quiz, but haven't received the badge on my email and on Credly. Am I missing a step here?

Kindly

I figured it out. Thank you!

Hi @Kadu Nakashima,

Congratulations on completing the Innovation Essentials course! If you've passed the quiz but haven't received your badge via email or on Credly, there are a couple of things you can check:

1. Ensure you're logged into the correct Miro account that you used to complete the course. Sometimes, if you have multiple Miro accounts, the badge may be associated with a different one.

2. Miro Academy is currently migrating to a new platform. Depending on when you completed the course, it’s possible your completion data is still being processed or transferred, especially if it was during the migration period.

3. If the course is part of archived content, your badge should still appear on your Credly profile, but it may take some time to update.

If none of these apply and you still don’t see the badge, I recommend reaching out to the Miro Academy support team at academy@miro.com for further assistance.

Edit: I just saw your comment after refreshing the page (right after I sent my reply). Could you please share what helps solve the issue?

Thank you for responding so quickly. I changed my account and the “magic” happened.

I'm so glad to hear that switching accounts solved the issue and the "magic" happened, @Kadu Nakashima! 🎉

Thanks for sharing what worked for you—that’s super helpful for others who might run into a similar situation. If you ever have any more questions or need support, feel free to reach out.