Answered

Group boards as shown in the Business Plan video

• 12 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I am trying to group boards for different projects as shown in the Business video in this link: Pricing (miro.com)

I could not find a way to do it, could you please help me understand how to do?

Many thanks,

Mariana

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 13 March 2024, 01:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Welcome to the Miro Community, @Mariana Mirabile!

When the video refers to “multiple workspaces”, this means you can create unlimited teams.

There are instructions on how to create new teams within your Business Plan in the following help center article:

Let us know if you have any more questions!

Many thanks for the response. Two questions related to the Business Plan:

• what happens to those teams if I decide in a year not to proceed with the Business Plan, and either move to the starter or the free plan?
  • what happens to boards more broadly once we no longer have a paid plan?

Many thanks again.

@Robert Johnson  (I failed to tag you above, apologies)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Mariana Mirabile 

(I failed to tag you above, apologies)

No worries. As soon as I replied to the post, I was automatically subscribed to it for updates :)

what happens to those teams if I decide in a year not to proceed with the Business Plan, and either move to the starter or the free plan?

The Downgrading your plan help center article answers this perfectly:

what happens to boards more broadly once we no longer have a paid plan?

The What happens when a subscription expires  describes what to expect :) In summary,

• All but the last three created boards will be in view-only modes.
  • Any boards that were previously “private”, i.e., the board’s “Team access” was set to “No access”, will need to be unlocked, i.e., Team-level access changed to either Edit, Comment, or View. More on this in the The board is locked article.

Many thanks for your kind help!