Functionality question

• 10 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi Everyone. I want to create a whiteboard with very specific functionality and can’t find any information to know whether this is possible, so I’m hoping someone will be able to tell me :) I want to create a whiteboard that I can list workplace issues that were identified through a staff survey, and the solutions that have been put in place. Then I would like users to be able to add their feedback comments in such a way that they can see their own comments, but not anyone else’s. Ideally the user wouldn’t be identifiable. My manager and I would be able to see all responses. I realise this is similar to the information you’d get from a survey, but I would like it to be open continuously and to evolve as we implement more changes...rather than death by survey every couple of weeks :). Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks in advance. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Claire in Tassie -

The challenge is hiding the sticky notes or comment feedback from other contributors with a single board. If there are a few users, you could create individual duplicate boards for each user and have them comment on their own boards, but with a shared board I can’t think of an easy way to hide others comments once they have been submitted. The anonymity can be done by having folks access the boards without using a Miro account (e.g. as Visitors). 

Kiron

Thanks @Kiron Bondale We are a small team so separate boards may work.