Question

French Version

• 30 September 2020
  • 9 replies

Can someone tells me if a french version of Miro exist?

If not, is there a guide in french that can be provided?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Bonjour @Marthe Lawrence!

According to the Miro Help Center Dashboard article, Miro is only available in English:

You could add Miro in French (or other languages) as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know. If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Thank you, very sad.  

marthe

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Marthe Lawrence  - I’m sure this isn’t the first time you’ve ran into this issue, but I thought I would still offer the suggestion of using the Google Translate extension for the Chrome browser. I just tested it out with Miro and it was translating the dashboard, in the board, and even the help text in the board:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-translate/aapbdbdomjkkjkaonfhkkikfgjllcleb?hl=en

Bonne chance!

Hey @Robert Johnson ,

The mention that Miro is available in English only has disappeared from the linked helpdesk article.

Should we expect an update soon or is this just a false-positive?

Regardless, translations (even community-driven) would be a nice add-on especially for personal use.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@lodig - I’m not sure. Let’s ask an official Mironeer...

@Marina - I see you updated the What is on your dashboard last. Are you aware of any new language support on the horizon?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Robert Johnson, no unfortunately I’m not aware of any changes in this regard. I can confirm that Miro interface is only available in English, and our website - miro.com - is available in Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, German, Spanish and French.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Bonjour @Marthe Lawrence!

According to the Miro Help Center Dashboard article, Miro is only available in English:

You could add Miro in French (or other languages) as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know. If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

WOW ! @Robert Johnson  really nice idea !
@Marthe Lawrence, if you want to speak in French for your questions… our about Miro in French! You can come in our new Community Group : https://community.miro.com/groups/french-language-101 :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi all! I have some really exciting news to share with you!

You can now switch languages to French from your Profile Settings.

Learn more in the Help Center (English | French) and let us know what you think in the community announcement post.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Bonjour @Marthe Lawrence, alors tel que vous avez vu ci-haut, vous pouvez maintenant utiliser la version en français dans votre Miro :) 

Si vous avez d’autres questions ou besoin d’accompagnement, vous pouvez me contacter @Véronique Carbonneau o@Adrien Painturier  par message privé, ou sur la communauté francophone ! 

Merci et bonne journée