Skip to main content

Free subscription for Ukraine

• 17 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Dear Miro Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is [Your Name], and I am writing to you today with a special request regarding the Miro platform. In light of the ongoing challenges faced by the people of Ukraine, I would like to propose the introduction of a free subscription tier specifically for Ukrainians.

The current situation in Ukraine has significantly impacted the lives of many, making it difficult for individuals and organizations to access essential tools and resources that support productivity and collaboration. Miro, as a leading platform for visual collaboration, could play a vital role in providing much-needed support to the Ukrainian community during these trying times.

By offering free subscriptions to Ukrainians, Miro can help:

1. Facilitate Remote Work and Education: Many Ukrainians have been displaced or are working from remote locations. Access to Miro would enable seamless collaboration for remote teams and educational institutions, ensuring that work and learning can continue uninterrupted.

2. Support Non-Profit and Humanitarian Efforts: Numerous non-profit organizations and humanitarian groups are actively working in Ukraine to provide relief and support. Miro’s collaborative tools could significantly enhance their planning, coordination, and execution efforts.

3. Promote Mental Well-Being: The collaborative and creative nature of Miro can serve as a positive outlet for individuals dealing with stress and uncertainty. It can provide a platform for community building, project planning, and even therapeutic activities.

I understand that offering free subscriptions comes with its own set of challenges, but I firmly believe that the positive impact on the Ukrainian community would be profound. Your generous support could make a tangible difference in the lives of countless individuals and organizations striving to overcome adversity.

Thank you for considering this request. I am confident that with your help, we can provide valuable support to those who need it most. If there is any additional information or assistance I can provide, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Warm regards,

Diana Donezka

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Diana Donezka 

Unfortunately at this time we're not offering a discount for Miro. However, you can sign up for a free account at Miro.com, and we'd be happy to answer any other questions you have.