Frame interaction issue possible bug

• 15 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all!

Believe I’ve stumbled onto a bug or the frame interactions have changed and I’ve missed it (Apologies if so!)

When clicking a frame I would expect to be able to move it and containing elements and see the usual points for resizing as below:

However when clicking frames I can see the top menu interface tries to load but doesn’t select correctly and then changes the cursor to click and drag functionality as per below:

Is anyone else experiencing this behaviour? Or is this intended and I’ve missed the update??

Thanks,

Dave

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@DWestgarth -

Not sure what is going on in your case as it seems to be presenting the normal frame menu options for me when I select a frame (see below). What browser are you using? Can you try a different Miro access method (e.g. incognito mode, different browser, Miro app) to see if it makes any difference?

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Working fine for me too. If you are using a browser, your first troubleshooting step should always be to disable all browser extensions. If the issue is resolved, start re-enabling extensions one-by-one until you find the culprit.

If disabling all browser extensions doesn’t resolve the issue, try these steps:

1. close and re-open the browser
  2. sign out and back into Miro
  3. delete the browser cache
  4. delete cookies

Try the Miro desktop app → https://miro.com/apps/download/

Userlevel 3
Badge

Have rechecked and appears to be resolved so will close down ticket. Must have been a temporary glitch for me this morning, apologies!!