Frame background color permanently switch back to standard (white)?

• 22 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey Community,

as I use Frames all the time especially since miro improved the presentation abilities on the board 🙂.

But what happens the last days is very confusing: as the frame is set white by default and not transparent any more I had to chance its color to ‘transparent’ (...is that a color!? 🤔). But whenever I refresh the board or reopen it after a while it turn back to white which totally destroys my presentation layout… 😡

Is it a temporary bug or just a ‘setting problem’? Anyone a clue?

This is how it should look:

...and this is what happens all the time. 😩

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I tried to replicate the same at my end, and the colour stays the same. 

But you are right about the default frame colour , whenever I am creating a new Frame, it’s default colour is white. 

Regards

Aman

Userlevel 1

@aman, thx for your reply. This indicates it’s not a bug within miro. I’ll checked different browsers - all the same… ☹️

Well, last change: it’s an enterprise license and administrators played with some strange settings. I’ll consultate internal service desk for help.

Uwe

Userlevel 1

Update: only ‘No color’ selection is part of the problem

Here’s an update. Just checked the problem with another color selection. After reload board frame switch back to the color selected last! Thus, only ‘No color’ is part of the issue…

Userlevel 1

💡 WORK AROUND

If you’re facing the same issue as me, here’s a workaround until the problem is solved: as long as any background color works, select the custom color mode for frames an enter the color-code for background color (#F2F2F2)!