Skip to main content

Hi,

I have just created an account with my university email. I couldn’t access to the space our professor created for us and now I am receiving “Forbidden 403” error. Could anyone please help me? It seems I cannot access Miro at all.

Thank you,

Olgu

Hi @Olgu Saglik,

Thanks for reaching out! The “Forbidden 403” error can impact your workflows, but I’m here to help. 

Could you please try the following troubleshooting steps and share the result with us?

For Web Browser:

1. Sometimes, clearing your cache can help resolve access issues. Go to your browser settings, find the privacy section, and clear your cache and cookies.
  2. Open a new incognito or private browsing window and log into Miro to see if you still encounter the error.
  3. Ensure that the URL you’re trying to access is correct and includes any necessary access tokens or links provided by your professor.
  4. Some extensions may interfere with access. Try disabling them temporarily to see if it resolves the issue.
  5. If possible, try accessing Miro on a different browser (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Edge).

For Miro Desktop App:

1. Close the app completely and reopen it to see if that resolves the issue.
  2. Ensure that your Miro desktop app is up to date. If there are updates available, install them.
  3. Log out of your account and then log back in to refresh your session.

For iPad or Mobile:

1. Close the app completely and reopen it.
  2. Make sure you have a stable internet connection. Try switching between Wi-Fi and mobile data to see if that helps.
  3. If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the Miro app.

If you’re still experiencing the issue after trying these steps, please let me know, and we can explore further options.

I hope you can access your space soon!

Thank you for your answer Eca, I solved the issue by deleting and recreating my account. This was the only working solution in my case.

Hi @Olgu Saglik 

Thank you for updating us on your situation! I’m glad to hear that deleting and recreating your account resolved the “Forbidden 403” error. 

If you encounter any further issues or have any questions in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!