Answered

Flashing items after a certain time/date?

• 13 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi all,

Just wondering if its possible to have task card X flash after a set Date has past.

The idea being that while I can select a date on a task card it would be nice to have some indication of when the time/date elapsed via the item flashing as a whole or just the set Date value flashing.  This would make it easier for team members to see things that need action due to time expiring.

Not sure if something like this already exists… if not, I can put on the Idea section.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 13 April 2021, 16:54

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Douglas Whitwill - This does not exist.

Options:

Create it yourself

Explore creating a custom a web-plugin using the Miro Developer Platform to accomplish what you are looking for. You would probably want someone with a development background to review the developer platform documentation.

Ask someone else to create it for you :wink:

As you mentioned, add this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Lastly, don't forget to vote for your own Idea.