Question

Figma plugin not working

• 21 December 2021
  • 9 replies

Hi the Figma plugin doesn’t work. Can you help?

9 replies

Hi Patrick!

Sorry to hear that the Figma plugin is not working for you. :frowning2: Can you kindly provide more information regarding the issue or provide a screenshot? Also can you verify that you have followed the steps as indicated on this article

I hope this helps! I look forward to your reply! :blush:

All the best,

Userlevel 2

Hi @Patrick Hoban - do you have any additional information you can provide so we can help unblock? Thanks!

@Steven Chang @Yadira Hi, I am having issues with my miro plugin within Figma. 

No boards are loading in the list, and I’m getting ‘Unkown error has occured’

Please help, thanks

Hi @Anthony Spano, Its very hard to tell what has gone wrong from the screenshot. Can you please send the console screenshot from your Desktop Figma app to figma@miro.com? Here are the instruction to open console:
1. Click on Plugins > Development > Open Console
2. Run the plugin and load the boards again.
3. If the error occurs, please take the screenshot of the console.

Hi @Inderjit Singh here is screenshot with console open. is still happening.

Hi Anthony, Sorry for not being clear about what part of the console I wanted to check. Its bit confusing since there are two ‘console’s. In the step 3, I want to see the console part highlighted in the image below. If you click on that, you will be able to see many errors. 

Also not working for me.
I have installed the plugin, logged in to Miro but I am unable to ‘Select a team’. The drop down menu is frozen.

hi my Miro Figma plugin is not working. When I click Miro option from the plugin menu, it’s keep loading and not able to show the operation dialogue.

I have the same issue, with the loading screen not stop loading. any idea how it can be resolved?