Feature differences between Windows & Android versions

• 25 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Are there feature differences between the version that runs on Windows and the one that runs on Android?

What are the differences?’

Thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@SamStam - There are two apps for Android: The mobile app and the tablet app - which one is installed on an Android device will depend on the device itself, e.g., phone, table, Chromebook, etc.

You can read more the mobile and tablet apps (and limitations) here:

The desktop app also have two flavors for Windows: The app downloaded from Miro’s site and the Windows store version - you can read about the differenced here:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017572854-Desktop-app#h_01EVGAXJVY1H7DTTJ5T71XEJ3H

If you have any more questions, please let us know which device devices types & OS you are thinking of installing Miro on.

Thanks.

Very impressive! Looks like you’ve created the Android app for smartphone with as many features as is possible on the platform. Likewise on the Windows app.

I’ve very impressed with the thoroughness of design and all the features. This is just what I’ve been looking for. It will bring together my to do list and mind map all in one place with features I was looking for.

Is it not a priority to allow text input to descriptions, etc, on mobile?