Skip to main content

Hello,
On the Section “Starred” boards, I normally was able to see all the boards that I starred from my organization members and even from external members of my organization.
Today, I’m just able to see the starred boards from my organization.
I need to have access to starred boards from outside my company. I was able to access one external board and I saw that it’s still starred but I don’t see it in my list.

I think there is like a filter applied on my “starred board list” that just let me see my organization’s boards.

Thanks.

Hi @José M Aguirre,

The update to the Recent and Starred boards functionality was made to address security concerns that arose from displaying boards across multiple organizations in the previous UI. With the New UI, these tabs are now limited to showing boards from the organization you are currently part of. While this change was implemented to enhance security, I understand how it may have impacted your workflow.

For easier access, the support team recommends bookmarking frequently used boards in your browser. Additionally, the team is actively working on updating the Help Center with more detailed information about this change.

Thanks @Eca for the update.
I understand the security issues and I hope you will find a better way to address it because it’s a huge irritant. From one day to another, I lost many boards that I do not access everyday but rarely.
For now I don’t have all the urls to add them as favourites on my browser :( 

Anyway, thanks for the info now I understand what happened, I was affraid it was something I made on my configuration :)

Have a good day

Hi @José M Aguirre 

Thank you for your understanding regarding the recent changes. I empathize with your frustration about losing quick access to your external boards. 

You can try finding the board by typing the following in the browser tab:

• your board name
  • in your browser address bar
  • in your browser history search 
  • in your email search

Have a great day, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!