Extended Trial Periods

• 15 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

These days, many companies offer extended free trial periods for their remote services to counter the current situation by enhanced remote technologies like video conferences and services like yours. For us, this would be very helpful. We are in a strong urge to provide services like yours on short term to continue the professional and close collaboration with our customers. On the other hand, we are in a struggle concerning investment decisions right now.

Please consider this proposal as a strong symbol of solidarity in times of global challenges.

2 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi Hennig,

No worries, our executive team is working on this kind of policy. I’m afraid it’s a bit early to share the details — as for now, we’re looking for the best possible options both for the customers and the business.

As far as I know, you’ve sent a similar ticket already, so I propose to keep our communication there. Anyway, you can get the value from Miro even now — by default it’s free of charge :)

Hope that helps,

Oleg

Head of Customer Support @ Miro

I second this wish. An extended trial team member period e.g. 21 or 28 days would be very much appreciated. It would give us the opportunity and see how the new team member gets along virtually.