Skip to main content
Answered

Exporting Miro File to Adobe Illustrator

• 25 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Hello, 

I was wondering if there are any ways that I can export my Miro file to Adobe Illustrator. 

I’m currenting using “Mind Map” in Miro and thought it would be super helpful if I can modify vector lines in Adobe Illustrator. 

Thank you for your help. 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Keebaik Sim - If you are on a paid or Education Plan you can export as as a vector, so it may work.

If you don't have a paid plan, I exported a PDF vector of a mind map. I will private message you a link to it on my Google Drive.

Hi Robert,

Oh that will be great! 
I will first check if I can change to the Education Plan. I’m not sure if my school is partnered with Miro. 

Thanks for your kind suggestion. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Keebaik Sim - No dedicated partnership is requirred, only that you can show that you are currently a student at an accredited educational institution.

Hello, I have applied for the education plan but it’s still in process, can you share the method to export the mind map as a PDF vector please? @Robert Johnson 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Dee645 - I chose Export as image. However, when you select Export as PDF and choose Best quality, I believe it is also creates a vector.