Skip to main content

Hello everyone. 
I’m a project manager from Russian Federation. I have a free Miro plan. I have lots of business processes that are organized through Miro. I didn’t get the email about ending of customer service for users from Russia and Belarus. I have two main questions:

Will freeplan accounts from Russia and Belarus be blocked?

2. And the main question. Is there a possibility to get a free-trial plan for 14 days without connecting a bank card and ordering a business plan subscription? I want to get a possibility to export all of my boards in vector-pdf format to use another availiable platform. I don’t have any card that would be appropriate to get the subscription the usual way. I guess that a lot of users from Russia share the same problem with me. It would be a great gesture from you to give us free business trial to export all of our boards in good quality before blocking the accounts. I guess that developers can “hang” a trial period on us - users from Russia and Belarus.

It's sad to hear such news from you. But everything is understandable. Hope that you’ll answer my question.

Best wishes to Miro and it’s community.

@Miro Community Team 

Hi @Val Abbasov 

Because we are an EU/US-based company, Miro is required to comply with all EU and US laws and regulations, including sanctions and trade compliance requirements.

Please note that this action only impacts accounts registered within Russia and Belarus. If you’ve been notified and believe there is an error with your account designation, we’ve converted your post to ticket so our support team will be able to assist you further.