Export edited PDF for participants

• 9 March 2022
  • 2 replies

I have over 100 frames but want to print off a final PDF for the participants that capture their core workings. (not all the frames with instructions etc). At the moment Miro tech have told me there are no feasible workarounds. (other than duplicating the board and deleting frames). Surely there is a way to print a PDF to PDF to only end up with the pages i want to share????

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Gaia Grant - As you have found out, there is no way to specify which pages, i.e., frames, Miro includes in the PDF export.

You should be able to open the PDF that was exported, select Print, choose a PDF driver (e.g., in Windows, print to Microsoft PDF Printer - something like that), and select the pages that should be in the final PDF (e.g., 1-3, 5, 8, 10-80, 91, 97).

There are a number of online PDF splitters too if there is no confidential information in the PDF.

By the way, here is a Wish List post that you may want to upvote - this idea would solve your issue:

https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/do-not-export-to-pdf-hidden-frames-2158

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gaia Grant -

Another option which might be quicker is to duplicate the board and using the frame panel, delete all the frames you don’t want in the export, and export that.

Kiron