Answered

Export as Image failure

• 20 April 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi all, I’m experiencing a repeated failure of “Save as Image” function on my Windows laptop. 

Once I’ve created a frame and choose Save as, a pop-up window briefly appears, it says ((modal.config.caption)), then changes to the usual Export pop-up window. However, the export doesn’t happen. Everything freezes until I reset the app. 

Couldn’t find how to contact tech support. Any suggestions?

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 20 April 2020, 14:46

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@OlgaSmirnova -

I just tried this with two separate boards which had frames with images, text boxes and a few other shapes in them and both JPG and PDF exports worked fine on my Windows laptop.

Is there anything “special” about the frame you are trying to export?

I did not get the pop-up window you mention either…

Kiron

Thanks Kiron!

Meanwhile I figured out this only happens in the app. Web version works fine. I should probably reinstall the app.

Is there a way to report this bug?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I just tried it in the Windows app and got the same result - the spinner keeps spinning after requesting the export in JPG format. You should submit a support ticket here https://miro.com/contact/support/ - as there is a viable workaround (i.e. exporting it from the web browser app) that should be workable in the interim.

Kiron

Hi, I’m also experiencing this for all image resolutions and PDF export.

I am a team user.

Hope this get’s fixed soon.

Dan.

Now i have a troubles with “export as image” on the MacOs - in the menu i can choose only “pdf format”. On the Window it’s normally works