Exclamation mark in place of images on Miro App only (MacOS).

• 12 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello everyone!

Since a couple of weeks, I’m experiencing a strange behavior on the Miro App only (MacOS Monterey - Intel). Everything works as expected on the browser version.

In place of images, I have a exclamation mark that says “image upload failed” (see picture below)

But when I open the same board on the browser version, the image is visible.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app, but nothing changed. I guess there’s more to do then just uninstall the app as when I opened it again, it kept all my previously opened tabs. Maybe there’s a cache I could clear somewhere?

Thanks!

5 replies

I’m having the very same issue on my Mac OS M1 app. Tried deleting and reinstalling and still nothing. Chrome browser looks fine as does the iphone app.

Got the same problem few days ago and can't find any solutions. Up and tag me if have any updates from support team. Thx alot

I am seeing this same issue.

I have the same issue with a team member. He suddenly began getting exclamation marks instead on images on desktop via chrome and safari. The app on iphone is fine and shows the images properly.

I have the same issue, image upload stopped working suddenly (I uploaded various images 5 minutes just before that). It doesn’t work in chrome and in safari