Email from Miro Research Team

Hi all, 

I just received an invitation from the Miro Research Team (research@e.miro.com), and I would like to know if the e-mail is real or a phishing attempt.

Thanks for the clarification,

Maurizio

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Josh Morales - Are you able to confirm this? I will PM you @MaurizioVaggi‘s email address to check your lists.

Hey! We always use research@miro.com to send invitations to participate in user research initiatives. When you click the button to participate you normally will land in Typeform or Calendly

OK.

The email I received is instead from research@e.miro.com with “e.” before Miro. I have not clicked any link and will not do.

Thanks

OK.

The email I received is instead from research@e.miro.com with “e.” before Miro. I have not clicked any link and will not do.

Thanks

Actually, I further inspected other emails from Miro and many of them have the “e.miro.com” domain. I started receiving them since I joined my Miro’s company account (which I have been happily using so far). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@MaurizioVaggi - I have 50+ emails from various @e.miro.com addresses, e.g., team@e.miro.com/community@e.miro.com/research@e.miro.com, which are all legit.

So, @Robert Johnson what do you suggest? Click the link?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Click it, delete the email – it’s all your call.

Sorry, I wasn’t clear! The “e” indicates that it’s a sub-domain we use to separate types of email. So I can confirm you can freely click the link and it will always be safe when coming from @e.miro.com :)

Thanks, @Josh Morales. I opened the link and joined the waiting list. 😀

Also, a representative of the Support Team shared with me this table on Miro’s subdomains. 

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013929200

What about @m.miro.com? Is it also sub-domain and safe to click on?

I have a similar question about @m.miro.com

I recently got an email about Miro’s Advocate Program from that to confirm they’ve received my application. 

Miro for Advocates Program <advocates@m.miro.com>

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@Daiva Januskeviciute  and @Dorvan Davoudi as per this help article shared by @MaurizioVaggi yes that is safe.

Thank you @Paul Snedden