[RESOLVED] Education Plan users no longer have access to premium diagramming shapes (e.g., BPMN)

Hi! I have the paid educational plan and have always used all the templates available on it, so I hired him. But for a few days (until last week, exactly) I was always able to use all the features, but now it's asking me to upgrade the plan... You didn't lock the features from one week to the next, did you? ? This practice goes beyond the service I hired and paid for, this change is illegal I think…

Robert Johnson 1 year ago

Update #2 from Miro support:

Thanks a lot for bearing with us!

Our developers have just fixed the issue, and all diagramming packs are available on the Education plan again. Could you please check if you can use the needed icons and let us know if anything goes wrong? We'll be sure to keep the investigation going.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused!

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@AlvaroJustus - Miro may not be doing this out of malicious intent - it may simply be a bug.

I asked my spouse to check from her free Education Plan she is also seeing a number of diagramming shape backs being locked, while the Miro for mapping & diagramming help center article states they should be included for Education Plan users:

What one Education Plan (team admin) user is seeing:

I will open a support ticket and update this post with that the support team tells me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update #1 from Miro support:

We have passed your case along to the Technical Support Engineers — rest assured they will now investigate this further and get back to you with updates as soon as they can. Please bear with us!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update #1 from Miro support:

Thank you for reaching out!

I'm checking the issue with our team and will get back to you once I hear from them. Please bear with us!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update #2 from Miro support:

Thanks a lot for bearing with us!

Our developers have just fixed the issue, and all diagramming packs are available on the Education plan again. Could you please check if you can use the needed icons and let us know if anything goes wrong? We'll be sure to keep the investigation going.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused!