Answered

Education Plan not enabled still showing Free plan type

• 13 July 2021
  • 3 replies

I need assistance regarding how I can get my education account to update from the current “free plan” to the education plan, I am logged inot the education team but my account seems to have free plan limitations, I have confirmed that other members in this team do not have a 3 board restriction so please help as to how I can upgrade. Thank you 

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 19 July 2021, 17:29

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Rowan Cowper - How many teams is your Miro account profile currently a member of? Are you on the right one?

If you are, I would be curious to know if you are for sure currently look at at the exact same team. To check this, you would have one of the other Education Plan team members click on the Team profile settings button to get to the same screen as your screenshot and then send you the URL. You can then compare it to your URL - the team profile ID should match:

Hi Robert, thank you for the assistance and also sorry for the delay in revert. 

I am only part of one team - MyUCT as per the pic 

I have reach out to me team admin to check on the ID as you recommended. 

Thank you in anticipation.  JG

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Rowan Cowper - From the looks of your screenshot, that “Myuct team” is definitely still a Free Plan team as there is no “Trash” option above “Upload from backup”:

You will have to either:

1. Have someone add your Miro account profile, i.e., email address, to an exiting Education Plan team; or
  2. Apply to have your existing Free Plan team upgraded to an Education Plan team → https://miro.com/education-whiteboard/