Answered

Education Plan - need to delete a board from another owner that was created in my Team

A student that is not in the institution anymore created a board on my team and I have to delete but I can't see a option to do it.

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 6 May 2022, 18:15

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Renata Perim Lopes - Only the person who created the board can delete it. Instead, you will want to delete the user/student from your team - during the process you can choose to take ownership of that user’s content, or to delete it - more on this here: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017571234-Remove-users#h_01F786YXHY02CD44AK3B8HYR9B

Hi Robert, thank you for your help, I didn't know that. I have deleted the student and I think that I didn't choose to delete his content. Now, it seems that I am stuck with it forever. This is so annoying :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Renata Perim Lopes - There can only be one Team Admin on an Education Plan, which is you as you were able to delete a user (something on an Admin cam do).

When a user is deleted and and a new owner is not specified, the team admin will assume ownership of the deleted user’s content (boards, projects, etc.).

You should now be the owner of the board and should be able to deleted the board.

Yes, Robert. I managed to delete. Thank you so much for your kindness and patience.