Skip to main content

Last week, I created an education account on Miro. During the week, I made two boards myself and edited two shared ones. However, today none of the boards were available in my account. I suddenly had to create a team, but this didn’t work. I deleted my account to see if I could access my boards with a new account, but that didn’t work either. How can I solve this, and is it possible to recover my boards from my previous account?

Hi @Tilde Van de Putte,

Thanks for sharing your issue!

To try and locate your boards, you can paste the board link directly into your browser. Here's an example of what the link looks like:
https://miro.com/app/board/o9L_kSnC_0=/

You can also try finding the board link by searching for the board name in your browser’s address bar, browser history, or email.

Regarding the account deletion, I’d like to confirm if my understanding is correct—did you delete your profile in hopes of recovering your boards? Please note that deleting your profile removes your access to any boards or teams associated with that account.

Also, could it be possible that you have another Miro profile connected to a different email? That might explain why the boards aren’t showing up, as you may have logged into the wrong account.

If the steps above did not help, could you please share the following and I’ll check on my end:

1. The board(s) names
  2. Team name where the board is stored
  3. Date when the board was created

Looking forward to your response!