Answered

Edit Google Slides from Miro

• 2 June 2020
  • 3 replies

I have integrated my google drive with Miro, and I’m now able to search and add google docs, sheets, and slides directly into my miro board. However, when I click on the edit button, I get an error message that reads:

Why is this happening? How do I get to edit my files from within Miro?

icon

Best answer by Marina 8 June 2020, 08:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @barrykrish,

Google Slides should be editable in Miro if Google Drive integration is okay. Could you please try to disable the integration and set it up again as described in the article?

If the error message appears again, I’d recommend to reach out to the Support Team at support@miro.com

@Marina - Thank you; I checked today and I’m actually able to edit slides. I’m not sure why I wasn’t last week.

I do have problems doing it from the Miro desktop application though. Plenty of features available on Miro web application is missing in the desktop application. Is there a roadmap to bring more features into the desktop application?

The desktop application is so much easier to use, however lacks a lot of features.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Cool!

Right, editing is not supported in the Desktop app. There is no public roadmap for our Desktop app, but I know the team is working on it every day. Maybe, one day it will have all the features of the browser version :relaxed::fingers_crossed_tone2: