Answered

dropbox issues on ipad

• 19 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi folks, new to miro.  On my iPad I followed the directions and added the dropbox app from the marketplace but then dropbox does not appear on the upload menu.  So I can’t authorize dropbox or use it in any way.  I restarted the app on the iPad and even restarted the iPad itself but no dice.  I don’t think it has to do with my iPad account as I haven’t even gotten that far.  Can someone see if they can install dropbox and get it working on ios? 

icon

Best answer by Vlada 4 June 2020, 07:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @rhaynes! I’m afraid the Dropbox plugin is not currently supported on Miro Tablet app but the good news is that it’s available if you open your board in the tablet browser. Hope that helps! 

Thanks!

Is this a sandbox issue for the iPad or do we expect the app to work with Dropbox on the iPad ever in the future?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Ivan Rainbolt,

Alyona from Miro Support is stepping in for a moment.

I'm afraid the team doesn't have immediate plans to work on enabling access to the dropbox app on the iPad, as we're currently aiming at the development of some other functionality mainly connected with collaboration. That being said, you can still upload files from Dropbox using your tablet's browser.