drag and drop SVG files

• 20 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Hey, if I drag and drop SVG files it does this since today? Before it worked just fine. Any ideas? Best regards

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@PeterDuesche - Can you walk us through exactly what we are looking at, e.g., what are you doing and what are you expecting to happen?

From looking at your screenshot, I know that Miro’s logic is to create new object left to right, and then down, repeating every ten objects. However, if there is no room, new objects will be stacked - over to the right and down. However, from your screenshot, I cannot tell what you have done.

Tip: Loom is free and easy to use and share a video.

It can also be helpful if you can let us know what OS/version you are using, and how you are accessing Miro, e.g., browser/version/desktop app/etc.

I am on the desktop version (win 10)… thanks so much

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@PeterDuesche -

I generated a few SVG files from a PowerPoint presentation and was able to drag & drop them without issue from both a desktop install of Miro on my Windows 10 laptop as well as a Google Chrome browser-based session.

Can you try this via a web browser (e.g. Chrome or Firefox) and see if you get the same behavior? If so, you may want to uninstall and reinstall the desktop app using the latest version from Miro’s website…

Kiron