Skip to main content

I’ve added a Dot Voting template to my board. But when I drag a dot from the template and attempt to add to a sticky note, all I get is a tiny grey square?

I’ve tried sending the stickies to the front/back etc, but no joy. Any ideas please?

Hi @AEvans,

I’d be happy to help and investigate this issue for you! To assist me in understanding the problem better, could you please provide more details, such as a short video demonstrating what’s happening on your end? This will help me replicate the issue more effectively. Thank you!

Hi Eca,

Of course, the moment I go back to the board to replicate, it doesn’t do it ! I’ll record it if it happens again, thank you :-)

Cheers
Alan

Hi Eca,
drift boss
Of course, the moment I go back to the board to replicate, it doesn’t do it ! I’ll record it if it happens again, thank you :-)

Cheers
Alan

Did you solve this problem? I had a similar problem.

Hi @perfectly misty ,

I didn’t - however, later on in the day I was playing around with the Dot Voting component. It COULD be that for some reason, when you drag a dot from the component, it DOES do it correctly, but it makes the dot really really tiny and if you zoom in, you can actually see it’s a dot and can then make it bigger so its size is relative to everything else on the board.

Hope that helps?

Alan

HI @AEvans 

Thanks for the update! Let me know if you encounter the same issue and we’ll be happy to help you. In the meantime, if there’s anything else you need assistance with, I am here to provide assistance. 😊