DOES DELETING ON MAC ALL FILES INSIDE THE REALTIMEBOARD DELETE YOUR ENTIRE MIRO INFO?

• 30 March 2024
  • 1 reply

HELP !!!!!

WHAT I DID: On the MAC there is a folder called Realtimeboard, I deleted all files as indicated in the Miro instructions.

BACK GROUND TO THE PROBLEM: I was having problems on Mac Miro App, that boards were not loading and not able to duplicate boards to the right, as the three dot menu was deactivated. And the screen would show “Try reloading page” or something like that. Online was similar. I did all suggestions:

• Chrome delete cache
  • In Desktop app “Help / Reset Application data”
  • AND DELETED all files in ~/Library/Application Support/RealtimeBoard

SITUATION AFTER I DID THE ABOVE: Now, i do not get to see the projects files even online. It is blank!!!!!! I will pay whatever to get this back, we are in the middle of a company acquisition and all our work is in there.

Weird is that I created another account, blank (2nd account), and in there all shows up normal online. I did not try it on the desktop app because it works online. So, that takes away any doubts about VPN, IP address, computer compatibility etc. 

Please someone reach out to me: +Fifty Two 55 2196 1793. Preferably via Whatsapp, I am going crazy with all the lost work.

Video (1 min video) showing Account with no info and 2nd Just Created account working just perfectly. Please click on Vimeo image below.

Thank you,

Juan Peralta

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Juan Peralta - If you haven’t already, you could try the following from the account where your dashboard will not load:

And then:

Then try signing in again.

If your dashboard still isn’t loading, you can report this to the Miro support team by following these instructions - Note: You need to do this from your paid subscription/account and not the Free Plan account you just created. https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

If the fact your dashboard isn’t full loading ends up preventing you from creating the support ticket, please reply back here and I will request that your post be converted into a support ticket.