Create Org Chart by Importing CSV

• 22 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Is there a way to create an Org Chart by uploading a CSV with users and who they report to?

I’ve searched and can’t seem to find an answer to this.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Nik Opalenik -

Unfortunately not. The closest workaround would if the org chart data exists in an Excel spreadsheet with each person in an individual cell you could copy & paste from the spreadsheet to Miro and then manually link the sticky notes that were automatically created.

There is a somewhat similar wish list idea here (https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/org-chart-integration-with-salesforce-5217) which you could add your idea to (in the comments) or you could enter a new wish list idea following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know 🌠 | Miro

If you do that, remember to upvote for the idea yourself.

Kiron

Agree this is needed. As if I’m going to add each person in my 200+ person dept. INDIVIDUALLY when I already have all the data in Excel!

Userlevel 1

Sad to say I use LucidChart for this; it requires an enterprise license but works very well. 

Thanks for the tip!

Agreed.  Decided not to use Miro since I don’t have time to play with drawings when I need to keep the master copy updated in a sheet.   (Odd that Miro still advertises “org chart creation” on Google - that’s what got me here in the first place.)