Skip to main content

Please help in the question if Miro can create mulitple identical boards at the same time.
I need to create over 100 boards at the same time multiple times a year.
It is a maunal task that requires alot of time.

Thank you,

@T. Malm -

There’s no way to do this via the normal user interface, but I’m sure it would be relatively easy to develop an app using Miro’s API to do it.

Kiron

I know one way that you can duplicate a board by opening the board you want to copy, clicking on the three-dot menu in the top-right corner, and selecting "Duplicate board." This will create an exact copy of the original board.

I know one way that you can duplicate a board by opening the board you want to copy, clicking on the three-dot menu in the top-right corner, and selecting "Duplicate board." This will create an exact copy of the original board.

The challenge is I have to do this 150 times, 
Which is time consuming 

Thanks for you replay, otherwise 

A quicker way might be to use copyboardid as part of your url.

eg https://miro.com/app/?copyBoardId= and then add the unique ID for your board. Every time you then click on the link, a new board will be created. Less clicks means less time to complete the task. Not ideal, sure, but baby steps :)

Thanks, @Paul Snedden - I had no idea!

@T. Malm - You could also explore the Miro + Zapier integration. I had heard of someone using a Google Sheet to create multiple boards at a time. There may even a way to set the permissions of all of the board created.