Create Multipage PDF from within Miro that remains Interactive

• 27 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I want to export a LOT of Miro Frames (all within the same board) to a multipage PDF. In Miro I created an interactive TOC on the same board (that jumps to the right frame in Miro) so that people can find what they need quickly.

Is there a way to make this work in the PDF as well? Right now the TOC in the PDF wants to open the Miro file, but I want it to open a specific page on the PDF (for those who do not have Miro).

Is there a way to do so? (without having to manually re-create all the links in the PDF?)

Koen 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Koen van Niekerk - This is currently not a feature in Miro.

There is already a fairly similar Wish List post that you may want to upvote and add your comments to:

https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/pdf-export-frame-links-within-pdf-1846

However, if you feel that idea doesn’t truly reflect what you are looking to accomplish, you can create your own Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Lastly, don't forget to vote for your own Idea.

@Koen van Niekerk - This is currently not a feature in Miro.

There is already a fairly similar Wish List post that you may want to upvote and add your comments to:

https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/pdf-export-frame-links-within-pdf-1846

However, if you feel that idea doesn’t truly reflect what you are looking to accomplish, you can create your own Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: run 3Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Lastly, don't forget to vote for your own Idea.

I will do so! Thank you so much for this, and for the team’s swift response!!