convert all users to a different email domain?

• 23 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Our company merged with another company and we created a new domain for the two to be a part of.  How do I update all the users with their new email address?  Company A + Company B = Company C.

We have users that have userid@companya and userid@companyb that I want to update with users@companyc.  Since I download all the users in a csv file, can I then upload them back with updated email addresses?  I just didn’t see a way to do that or how to update this without messing up our charges for licenses.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Kerri Patterson -

Depending on the number of users we are talking about, they could just use the Help Center instructions here (https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011781980-How-to-change-your-email) but if it is a large number, I’d suggest contacting Miro support to see if they have any scripts or other methods of doing this in a batch mode. You can open a support request here: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron

Thank you Kiron.  The other twist to all of it, is we used google sign in.  So in the link you provided it states we have to reset our password and then update our email.  The back to SSO login.  Sigh - what a process to walk each person through this.  Thanks again for the quick response.