Question

Connection restored & 2 boards

• 19 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone. Before posting this, I searched far and wide across the issues people posted here but no posts quite covered my problem, so here it is…

I am currently using 2 accounts: a paid one under my company and a free account, which is my own. I’ve been working on the free account and copying and pasting stuff over to the paid one for the last couple of weeks with no issues. 
Today I discovered a huge issue which is stopping me from working further. Every time I try to copy and paste from the free account board to the paid one, the items paste into the paid board and I get a pop up saying “Connection restored” but I can’t seem to move the pasted items whatsoever. When I reload the paid board, the pasted items aren’t there. 

I am able to open the same board in 2 windows, copy and paste between the same board (in 2 windows) with no problems. I only encounter this when transferring files between the paid and free account boards. Does anybody have any solutions for this? I was able to do this no problem up until today.

Any help will be appreciated!

Edit: I noticed I’m still able to copy and paste across the boards and interact with them afterwards but as long as they’re not images. Hopefully that helps!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@kiMo1994 -

can you copy content from the board in the free account to another board in the free account?

Kiron

@Kiron Bondale 

I tried it and it works perfectly between the same free account (but different boards). Tried the same process between free and paid accounts again just to be sure and the problem persists.

Update: Still encountering. the same problem, but I noticed I am able to copy and paste everything (even images) from the paid to the free board. Only when copying from a free board to a paid board, I encounter the problem described above.

No issues copying between free boards on the same account nor between paid boards on the same account.