Answered

Connect Miro content to Google Slides

• 17 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, 

I hope you are well !

I would like to link my miro graphs to a slide presentations => through the creation of frames I would like content of the frame to appear in the presentation. 

I tried to use iframe codes from miro and integrate it to gslides but there’s no such possibility in gslides.

Please tell me if there is a workaround :) 

Amandine

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 17 March 2021, 20:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Amandine Legal - Screenshots. 

Userlevel 1

Here is an example, 

I want to display this beautiful graph in my gslide presentation. But I dont wan’t it to be a picture, I want this figure to change whenever there is an update in the frame in Miro. 

As a comparison, in google slides you can copy paste a google sheet table and it will automatically update when changes are made in gsheet. 

Is there a way to do that ?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Amandine Legal - This is not currently possible using out-of-the-box Miro functionality.

it may be possible using using the Miro Developer Platform to build a custom application using the REST API, however, that is a pretty involved workaround. You would probably want someone with a development background to review the developer platform documentation.

Reach for the stars…

You could request this functionality in the form of an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Lastly, don't forget to vote for your own Idea.

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your reply !! Here is my idea, if you can vote too :)