Comments only appear when I zoom in or out?

• 15 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi Miro community,

I’m having a problem where all the comments on the boards only appear when I’m zooming in or out. When looking at the board stationary they completely disappear. They are still there but you just can’t see them. This is obviously quite frustrating when trying to collaborate with my colleagues and has been a problem for the last few weeks now. Perhaps someone has an idea which can help? It would be very much appreciated! A

I’ve recorded a video of the problem below.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Alistair Coull -

Couple of things to try:

1. Try logging out and back in to Miro and then re-access that board
  2. Try accessing Miro using a different method (e.g. desktop app instead of browser)

Kiron

@Kiron Bondale thank you for your response. The 1st method of logging off and back in again on a browser unfortunately didn’t work. However, accessing Miro on the desktop app worked a treat!

I can see the comments again! Thank you very much - I didn’t realise there was a desktop app. Very useful :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Alistair Coull -

in that case you might wish to try clearing your browser cache and history and then stopping and restarting your browser.

Kiron

@Kiron Bondale that’s done it! Clearing the browser cache and history has made the comments reappear on browsers :) Thanks for all your help