Coming from AWW App

• 25 February 2021
  • 27 replies

Show first post

27 replies

Hi everyone,
Welcome to Miro and Miro Community! :raised_hands_tone2:

I’m so sorry you have to switch to a completely new tool and experience these difficulties. This is always a challenge. And Miro is indeed a more complex tool.

I wanted to jump in and let you know that we also have Miro Lite. This is a simpler version of the online whiteboard that you can use without signing up or signing in. Just go to miro.com/lite, create a board, and share the link with your team. 
:warning:  Please check out the Help Center article to learn all the specifics of Miro Lite.

As for the case with new/separate pages, there’s no this exact functionality in Miro, but we suggest you simply create several boards. Frames can also work here, but please note that frames are not available in Miro Lite.

I hope this is helpful!

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi everyone,
Welcome to Miro and Miro Community! :raised_hands_tone2:

I’m so sorry you have to switch to a completely new tool and experience these difficulties. This is always a challenge. And Miro is indeed a more complex tool.

I wanted to jump in and let you know that we also have Miro Lite. This is a simpler version of the online whiteboard that you can use without signing up or signing in. Just go to miro.com/lite, create a board, and share the link with your team. 
:warning:  Please check out the Help Center article to learn all the specifics of Miro Lite.

As for the case with new/separate pages, there’s no this exact functionality in Miro, but we suggest you simply create several boards. Frames can also work here, but please note that frames are not available in Miro Lite.

I hope this is helpful!

During an hour I may need 10+ pages and so that many boards. How could I and others quickly and simultaneously navigatge back and forward through various boards during a session?