Collaboration toolbar disappeared

• 15 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Google Chrome, MacOs Catalina 10.15.7

Yesterday the toolbar was there. Now it’s gone.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Alexander Lesnevskiy - A few more questions:

- Are you the board owner?

- Can you still edit the board?

- Have you re-launched your browser? Tried an incognito window?

- Does anyone else have access to the board and can/cannot see it?

- By "collaboration toolbar", you are referring to the bottom-left toolbar, correct? (The one with the frames panel, voting, timer, screen sharing, etc. buttons.)

If so, is it perhaps collapsed?

Hi! Thanks for the prompt reply! I’m the board owner, can still edit, no one has access, the browser is up to date, relaunched, etc. Now, this bottom-left toolbar appears and disappears accidentally. when it disappears I don’t even see the unhide control. The only way to keep it is to have “Frames” bar open.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Do you have any browser extensions installed? If so, to test what happens when they are not active during your Miro board session, you could either disable them all or launch an incognito browser window and sign in fresh from there. Unless you had explicitly allowed an extension to run incognito, then it is my understanding that all extensions would be disabled.

I had the same experience. I eventually figured out that it was somehow related to the browser zoom. The bottom colab bar was actually just off screen to the bottom and the upper right user menu was halfway off screen to the right. 

To correct it, I just set the browser zoom to 50% then back to 100% and both menus came back.