Children move outside the frame on their own

• 20 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi There, 

I am facing this strange issue where some of the children are automatically moving out of a frame after copy/pasting a frame from another board. I am attaching a video about the problem. 

I think this is some bug from Miro’s end, but please suggest on what can be done. 

Link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/10BrZ7fPRGUGLPrszxZFAXYQ7lzQdd_ag/view?usp=sharing

1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi @Arjav Parikh 

Thanks for reporting this!

Could you please try these basic troubleshooting steps and see how it goes?

1. Try the Incognito mode or any other browsers' Private mode or window. This allows us to rule out the possibility that the issue is caused by cache and cookies or some browser extensions. If you have some extensions enabled in the incognito/private mode - please temporarily disable them.
    If in the Incognito mode everything works fine, make sure to clear your browser's cache and cookies and then sign out and back into your Miro profile anew before checking the process in the standard mode. Additionally, please disable all extensions for your browser.
  2. If you use VPN, try switching it off/on.
  3. Switch to another browser/network/device, if possible, and check the situation there.
  4. Try to duplicate the board and see how it goes on the copied board.

Hope this helps!