Cant Upload

• 4 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Every time I try to upload an image to a recovered board, it shows up for 2 sec then disappears. Why? How do I stop that? By the way, I'm using a recovered version of the board.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Judith Formul -

Does the same image work on a different board? How about a different image on this board? Can you try accessing Miro using a different approach (e.g. incognito browser or Miro desktop app)?

Kiron

Does the same image work on a different board? Yes.

How about a different image on this board? I’ve tried all the option on my left hand toolbar. The images, symbols, text show up temporarily (1sec) then go away.

Can you try accessing Miro using a different approach (e.g. incognito browser or Miro desktop app)? I don’t have the app. It may be important to note that I am using a recovered version of the board. This wasn't happening until I had to recover an older version.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Judith Formul -

As a workaround, could you try creating a new board and copying all the assets from the old to the new one with a Ctri-A, Ctrl-C and then a Ctrl-V to paste them and then trying to upload an image? You may have to unlock all the locked objects first before copying the objects over.

Kiron