Skip to main content

Hey,

Just started using Miro and I can’t write anything inside a template table on the phone app (android, using the workflow template).

All I can do is change the size of it and what the bottom 3 icons show (delete, duplicate and more).

Anyone knows what’s the issue?

Thx

@Sertomir - According to the Tables help center article wording, Tables are not "Available" via the moble app. Better wording would be "supported":

That's… awkward. Will it be implemented in the future?

Thanks for the reply

Don't worry about it. I was expecting this to mentioned as a limitation on the Mobile App Help Center article, or in the Tables article, but it wasn't. I guess the list of exceptions has become slightly unmanageable. 

As for if it will be implemented, hopefully a Mironeer will be able to speak to that as I am only a volunteer moderator of this forum.

Awfully frustrating. Was able to add a table and put all the details in on creating. Now not able to do anything with it on mobile. 

whoever is prioritizing features, would be curious to understand what’s more important that this. 

Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry for the delayed response from a Mironeer—I understand how this might have impacted your workflow. @Frank V. Traina, thank you for following up in the thread as well.

I've reached out to the team to get an update on this, and I'll get back to you as soon as I have more information.

In the meantime, please feel free to upvote this Wishlist idea, which contains the same request mentioned here: Edit Tables on Mobile App.

Thanks for your patience!