Question

Can't upgrade my account. Error loading payment session

• 5 September 2023
  • 9 replies

Trying to upgrade my account but Payment method fails for a second day in a row.

Also, cannot contact support ​​​​​, since support is only for Paid plans… Dead-end.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Dzhugan -

I’ve created a Miro support request on your behalf from your post so they should get back to you within a couple of days…

Kiron

Hi!

I have the same issue. May be you any updates how to fix the problem and upgrade an account?

We are facing the same problem here. The payment session always return this error, no matter the account I am using. I tested two different users (personal and company mails) and across different teams and the result is always the same.

@Artyom Litvinchik , @Gilberto Filho .

The way I was able to proceed with payment last time was to use Safari instead of Chrome as a browser.

Hope it will help you as well.

@Artyom Litvinchik , @Gilberto Filho .

The way I was able to proceed with payment last time was to use Safari instead of Chrome as a browser.

Hope it will help you as well.

I’m on Windows so no Safari. Tried Edge, Firefox, Brave and no progress so far. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

@Gilberto Filho , I have the same problem.. If you find the decision, please will let me know.

@Dzhugan , 

If I buy 5 licence and change 3 members in the team in few month, will I must to buy another 3 license for new members?

Same issue- 2024. When are they going to solve this?  Thanks !!!

I’m also having this issue. I’ve tried all the different trouble shoots above but to no avail. Frustrating as this is causing my business big workflow problems! Miro really need to sort this out!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Simon Lown - I’m sorry to hear this! I ran into this once myself in the past. While it eventually “just worked” for me, I don’t expect that should be the experience for anyone.

If you are currently on a paid subscription, you can access the Miro support form by following these steps: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

If you cannot access the form following those steps, please let me know.