Can't open a specific large Miro Board

• 1 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello,

My team of ~6 Education users can’t access a specific Miro board, although other boards work fine. It’s been down for about a week, the loading bar will just stay stuck mid-way. This board was filled with a lot of images and so I imagine it could have been overloaded. We all have different laptops, browsers, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions or insights?

Thanks in advance.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Mark1290 - If you are all on the same network when trying to open this board, has someone tried opening it from another network connection?

Have you tried duplicating the board and opening the duplicate?

Is this board in a team/workspace that is a paid subscription? If yes, you can open a support ticket from your Miro dashboard.

Hi Robert thanks for the quick reply. Yes we’ve tried home and school networks (Education users). Duplicating is a great idea! The duplicate seems to barely load after a minute, then I try to navigate and everything disappears. I can keep trying though we definitely shouldn’t add anything else. Are there any limitations stated for board size or content that we might have over-stepped?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Mark1290 - It’s entirely possible there is some object or link in the board that is causing an issue (which may be a bug).

Is this problem board in a paid subscription and someone could open a support ticket?

Unfortunately we’re on the Education plan. It's definitely a performance issue. I downloaded the desktop Miro app, the duplicate barely opens but will crash if I start moving around. I’m trying to export it but that’s not working as well.

I think this confirms we’ll need to keep em smaller going forwards: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013588560-Tips-to-Improve-Board-Performance

Thanks for your help.

Hello,

Even i am facing the same problem with my board, the loading bar just stay stuck mid-way I have a lot of data on my board. i even tried duplicating the board but even the duplicate is having the same issue. currently i am using the free trial of miro and i have tried every thing nothing is working for me can you please help.